Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

OMFG

Aliright i'm driving through mission bay getting the "pimp on" (lol not really) and this guy test driving a brand new SLK 55 AMG Merc for a magazine, crashes into the back of me :( not happy

where is a sweet place in Glenfeild to get it fixed?

um the left side of the bumper is about 2-3 cm further foward than then right, so now the wheels rub like a lil bitch. not really much damage just popped the lil plug thing out and out a bit of a hole in it.

i'll go take pics now....

Guest Spargo

Auckland Panel and Paint in town will do an awesome job. When i munted the nose and rear 3/4 of the iS, they did a well wicked job.

its kinda needs to be in Glendfeild cause i work there 6days a week and my parents live in Aus, so i got no other car that i can drive. so i kinda need a place close to work,

We feel your pain. The damage looks pretty minor but thats not the point eh!

Shouldda got a test drive in the SLK to make up for it.

55AMG... supercharged V8 those things can move!

gutted- what a bastard eh. damn journalists.......

yeah our neighbours rent one of our carports out under the house at taka beach, and when their clk55 starts up, the floor shakes eh. its a real nice one too- black with heavily smoked rear lights. same treatment on his wives black 540i too

Guest Andrew

its kinda needs to be in Glendfeild cause i work there 6days a week and my parents live in Aus, so i got no other car that i can drive. so i kinda need a place close to work,

If insurance is paying - go the best. One of the best / the best panel beaters in Auckland is precision auto works on Archers Rd Glenfield, its hard to see from the road (but you can see the sign and a big wall) as the have deliberately made it hard to look into because of the number of new ferraris/masssa/astons/lambos in there.

Plus they have a hot receptionist.

Argh! a**hole.....

So sorry..... :( :rambo: do that to the guy who hurt you Bimmer

I wouldn't have a clue to help you, as i'm more south... let the AKL guys help you out... i'm sure the know the best places.... :thumb:

If insurance is paying - go the best. One of the best / the best panel beaters in Auckland is precision auto works on Archers Rd Glenfield, its hard to see from the road (but you can see the sign and a big wall) as the have deliberately made it hard to look into because of the number of new ferraris/masssa/astons/lambos in there.

hes telling merc or the magazine he drove into a pole lol...hope they don't see this tread they wont be happy.

so hes paying, and i drive past that place on the way to work...its right around the corner from where i work, so thats sounds sweet. wheter or not hell pay if it get pricy there is another, but hot receptionist so i might as well give it ago.

but incase they are to expensive, any others?

Edited by 1N STYL

Argh! a**hole.....

So sorry.....  :(  :rambo: do that to the guy who hurt you Bimmer

:

:ph34r: there is a 15 round semi-automatic CO2 powered hand gun, in the passenger door (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) so that option was there lol but :finger: him Edited by 1N STYL

no all the traffic stopped, and well the merc didn't...don't really know why we stopped, i think maybe for a car to pull out or for one to park, or to let a pedestrian cross.

VERY SLOW speed accident, the breaks on these merc arn't what they used to be :lol:

You do know you ARE IN THE RIGHT. Personally, I would persue the journalist and magazine, report it as a minor accident to the police etc.

Nothing for you to be ashamed off or feel you are in the wrong. HE DROVE INTO YOUR ASS.

Sorry to hear man - I would be gutted, even though its looks minor.

Remember, car sales(persons) realestate agents and journo's are in the same league, scumballs who are after a buck regardless of who they screw over. Protect yourself and do what your have to.

yeah i know, he admitted he was at fault and will pay for damages.

i got his home address and all his details ect, and hes a very public figure (like 6pm TV3) kind of public figure :ph34r:

and by i have his home address i mean

:rambo: i :rambo: have :rambo: his :rambo: home :rambo: adress .... just joking

Sorry it happened man .. id so definatly persue this further aye ! and go to the best if possible ...

Guest Andrew

If you can't do Precision Auto Works - then there are numerous panel beaters in Glenfield.

p.s - never see you're car around? I work at Roverland (Land Rover, MG Rover dealership) on Wairau Rd

OMG thats an understatement if i ever heard one, shes f**king hot as :wub::wub::wub::wub:

Who wants to crash into me next

If you can't do Precision Auto Works - then there are numerous panel beaters in Glenfield.

p.s - never see you're car around? I work at Roverland (Land Rover, MG Rover dealership) on Wairau Rd

Um I work on Hillside Rd at Cookson Boats, i hardly ever drive by your work, I might on the way to BK, like once a week

Ps. why don't u drive a car off the lots if u work there? get the pimp on in a land rover vogue :thumb:

Edited by 1N STYL

oh yeah the damage report...havn't got teh quote yet cause there pc system was down, its a bit of a dark area and wont know whats really wrond till they pull it apart but, there is:

the obviouse, paint and damage tot eh bump and that lil clip thing.

all the clips and brackets that hold the bumper on.

the fibreglass, bump thing that under the bump you see.

muffler

and possible damage to the shock.

sounds like its getting a bit pricy

oh yeah then i'm going to make him pay for my loan car :D

Edited by 1N STYL

Guest Andrew

Um I work on Hillside Rd at Cookson Boats, i hardly ever drive by your work, I might on the way to BK, like once a week

Ps. why don't u drive a car off the lots if u work there? get the pimp on in a land rover vogue :thumb:

dude my daily driver is a 2005 Range Rover Vogue V8 hah (when at work, we can drive any car on the yard) Usually I cruise in the MG TF 160 - .. goes round twisties well.

I'm sure that he has insurance. These things happen, don't get uptight about it, i'm sure it will be sorted.

I can guarantee that before your days are done you will have an accident of some kind (even a minor one) that you cause.

sh*t happens, sort it out and move on.

Cheers