Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

A bit of kid in all of us.

I have my son down this Easter (hes 10) and just one of the many things we are going to do is go to the movies.

Just booked 3 tickets online and holy sh*t its cost me $55, 2 adults and 1 child. We are going to go see how to train your dragon i think its called. To be honest i am looking forward to seeing it being the new 3D and all.

Its been years and years since i have been to the movies and seeing this new type of 3D movie kind of excites me a little.

I never went and seen that avatar movie but my sister did tell me it was pretty fantastic.

Can't wait for the boy to see dad's upgraded car cause i know i will see a smile on his face the same as i had on mine when i got it cause he just love's car's and it goes without saying his favorites are beemers. Maybe he is just trying to placate the old man though hahahahahhaha.

I seen this on trademe a few months back and just could not help get it, at only $15 it was bloody cheap and now he can look like the old man when we are out in the cold (you guys from chch will know what i mean lol).

Posted Image

Edited by M-Spec

well if you get the chance avatar is worth seeing in 3d!Hopw the boy has a good time and enjoys his new jacket!

+1 have seen both these movies and Avatar is great very good computer effects. Train your dragon is ok but will leave that up to your son to decide. Going to the movies is not a cheap exercise as you found out I would say $55.00 was not bad.Throw in some drinks, pop corn and ice creams and $75 $80 bucks comes round real quick.

Forget about the cash have a real good time with your son these moments are precious they grow up so dam quickly these days!.

Allan.

One lucky Son! that's a cool jacket haha.. Needed it in Timaru in the rain eh?

Avatar in 3D is definately worth it, especially for the "WOW" factor.

Edited by antil33t

Just been and seen it and all i can say is BLOODY FANTASTIC, well worth seeing the son loved it and so did i. :lol: