Sign in to follow this  
scissor

M20B25 into 320i.

I'm just wanting to put a M20B25 into my 320i e30. Can anyone please advise what parts are different. As far as I know the AFM is but don't know what else I'll need? Is the ECU the same? Also how do I tell the difference between a pre-facelift and facelift motor? Cheers

i have a good one at work from a 89 325i with 150k . just the right type you need . you will need the 325i engine,manifolds , afm , throttle body and air flow piping and air filter box . ecu and thats about it i think.

cheers brent

i have a good one at work from a 89 325i with 150k . just the right type you need . you will need the 325i engine,manifolds , afm , throttle body and air flow piping and air filter box . ecu and thats about it i think.

cheers brent

Oh right well at the moment I just need a new head for my M20B20 (cambelt snapped) but I'm exploring other options also. How much is this package off yours? Alternatively do you have a good head for my facelift M20B20. Ta

M20B25 is well worth the extra effort. I did the same when my B20 overheated.

also have good 2l engines or could remove the head i suppose .

best to call me

09-2991234

thanks brent