Sign in to follow this  
Brendan

E30 325i Touring

I recently posted about wanting to source a carpet set for the car. Glenn at Botany MW initially thought he could get me one from BMW but was not to be the case so I'm casting further afield and inparticular would appreciate any website addresses for BMW parts in Sweden

thanks

Might not be such a good idea Brendan... they will have the drivers heel pad on the wrong side. I'm going to check with Neil Harris at BMW HQ and see if he can track the carpets JC's had in stock before Xmas for you. If they were returned, they should be able to be tracked down. Were the part numbers you gave me the ones JC had ?

Edit: Neil is checking dealer stock throughout the UK. Nothing available from BMW AG or any other country. Our only hope is the UK. Might take a day or two...will keep you updated

Edited by *Glenn*

Im actually Swedish, so I can ask my family to try source something for you if you like, I personally dont import from there as shipping costs are huge in comparison to America and Asia but if moneys not a big issue or you have run out of choices it can be arranged. Email me if you like info@synthe.co.nz