Sign in to follow this  
535i_E34_90

Just listed my M5 E34 trade me rare car

needs to be seroius buyers etc etc, and need to be able to spell better than I also.........

Put a link up dude !

Mark, It says it has reg & wof will August 2005.

How did you manage that!!! or is it a typo.

PM or Email me if you don't want it to be public knowledge.

Glenn

Mark, It says it has reg & wof will August 2005.

How did you manage that!!! or is it a typo.

PM or Email me if you don't want it to be public knowledge.

Glenn

Yes,

Rego and warrant all perfectly legal and it took me 12 months to find how.

Ask yourself this question - why is it I see US cars rego and warrant, less than 20 years old and I just know they do not meet frontal impact rules and they are LHD, and that rich dude did not live in US yet he's driving it here no worries and it's just come into the country - thats where I started and 12 months later my M5 is rego and warrant - ex Sauidi Arabia 2 yrs ago

Ask yourself this question - why is it I see US cars rego and warrant, less than 20 years old and I just know they do not meet frontal impact rules and they are LHD, and that rich dude did not live in US yet he's driving it here no worries and it's just come into the country - thats where I started and 12 months later my M5 is rego and warrant - ex Sauidi Arabia 2 yrs ago

Because there are exemptions for foreign nationals importing cars for less than 12 months.

No conspiracies Im afraid :ph34r:

Another way around it is to regester the car as a low consuption ( or some thing like that)

no - only if you can prove less than 250 were built in one year, some years lessthan 250 m5s were built, where you become unstuck is, 100,000's of E34 were built, and as far as LTSA is concerned - M5 is a E34 model car, so no it doesn't not work - good news is this is going to be changed as E34 is good example of, as 518,520,525,528,530,535,540,M5, Alpina, etc etc - all very different cars and should be treated as such by LTSA, but they are all BMW E34's at present and can't come under low volume rules.....there is only 499 B10 bi turbo's in the world, but you can't bring one here........you can, but that story is for another day