Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Brighten up your eyes

I'm keen on a set of these, wondering if anyone has done this? If it's hard to do and weather or not it's made a decent amount of difference to warrant the $$$

Cheers!

Visit My Website

seems like alot of money for 2 bulbs imo. if i were you i would check out d*ck smiths etc for some cheaper substitutes.

Ray has a couple pairs for his E39's and I was pretty impressed when I saw them. Looked a hell of a lot better than I thought they would. And for that price you can't really go wrong :)

Edit: Haha Obviously we have different opinions on the price. Let me rephrase, you can't get a decent pair for lower than that. And if it changes the look I would have thought that $94 wasn't that much, atleast IMO.

Edited by Nick021

^yeah i guess it depends on weather you can get the bulbs cheaper elsewhere, i would pay that much if it was the only place to get them

They're 3w Luxeon LED's probably... which require seperate drivers iirc...

Not a bad price.. if you were to buy all the parts from jaycar.. You can spend like 60 dollars on drivers alone..

That is a good prices paid a $100nz for mine easy as to fit the term plug and play comes to mind. A warning be careful any alterations like this which generates any extra heat that is not disposed of correctly will course damage.

post-1581-1272036007.gif