Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub

16" BBS RS for sale

what is the offset on those ssr type C?are they 4x100s

15x7

30p

4x114.3

Using 20mm adaptors. Though, I'd be very surprised if you can find SSR's in the fitment I have, let alone in 4x100.

If you're going to use adaptors with standard brakes anyway, I'd buy Tristan's BBS RS's. They're ballin'

whats required to make them work on an e30?

You just need a set of 4x114.3 to 4x100 adaptors, easy peasey to get.

Need to move these wheels ladies, making room for some 18" BBS RS that I picked up today.. Only to find out that they're 1 piece replicas! 18 x 8.5 et35, flat backs can be redrilled! Will sell them, only interested in the real deal.

Maybe a stupid question - is the stud pattern 4x114.3 the same as 4x114? is it just people being lazy and missing out the ".3" or are they actually two different stud patterns? cause i can get some 4x100 - 4x114 adaptors, but dont want to get them if they wont even fit! Cheers

Maybe a stupid question - is the stud pattern 4x114.3 the same as 4x114? is it just people being lazy and missing out the ".3" or are they actually two different stud patterns? cause i can get some 4x100 - 4x114 adaptors, but dont want to get them if they wont even fit! Cheers

People are just being lazy and forgetting the '.3'.

WHEELS ARE NOW SOLD