Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

E30 roof racks

If they havnt sold by the time I sell my wagon Ill be keen. Need them for the next project as its going to be of the 2 door variety, and it wont have a towbar.

Edited by SIR E30

If they havnt sold by the time I sell my wagon Ill be keen. Need them for the next project as its going to be of the 2 door variety, and it wont have a towbar.

So the relist may happen.... Me not convinced U won't kick yourself..when and if...:-)

they look the same as mine. aren't the strongest things in the world. they sagged under my body weight and im only 65kg... just a headsup to anyone considering using these other than for visual purposes. No wind noise till about 80km/h though (unladen of course) which is pretty good

i want those rims!

Flake has them, and they are only designed/rated for 50kg going by the manufacturer's specs :rolleyes:

says 80kg on the website you posted a link to. I investigated because i always wondered what the max load rating was