Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

Mac-Street EuroPlate and Web Design Rates

Mac-Street EuroPlate and Web Design Rates

Ok, so here's the current deals for BimmerSport Members for my Services, that are raising money to get me into the BMW E30 Race Series.

Currently $6000 to go!!!

In Stock:

BMW ///M EuroPlate Vinyls

Usually 84.99. Get them today for 34.99!

Posted Image

Web Design:

Basic Web Design Package Featuring

Tailor Made Design for your site no cheap templates!

Starting at 599.99 for BimmerSport Members

Posted Image

Edited by Gotheschu

Jack... I'm not trying to be a pain in the arse here... but I think you might find those vinyls for the europlates would be illegal. You are not allowed to cover up, change or alter a legal plate on a motor vehicle.

Jack... I'm not trying to be a pain in the arse here... but I think you might find those vinyls for the europlates would be illegal. You are not allowed to cover up, change or alter a legal plate on a motor vehicle.

Yea. The BMW //M ones no one on here is buying so once I sell the final 10 sets i think ill leave it. But I have deleted anything I had on my post bout them being legal.

If you sell something that is illegal and don't disclose that it may be illegal, you will expose yourself to the liabilty of the purchaser using your product that results in the purchaser being financialy disadvantaged (a fine)

Maybe the rubbish bin would be the right place ?

If you sell something that is illegal and don't disclose that it may be illegal, you will expose yourself to the liabilty of the purchaser using your product that results in the purchaser being financialy disadvantaged (a fine)

Maybe the rubbish bin would be the right place ?

Im not throwing away hundreds of dollars ay. Im not allowed to say they are legal on BimmerSport but I run plates.co.nz and they said they were fine so at the moment they are still fully for sale!

Sign in to follow this