Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

1996 BMW 323i Msport Manual

Bump and price drop, need to sell - i have 3 e30's that need attention!!!

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...990&ed=true

Good luck with sale, i hoop you bring it down on thursday when you pick up the tyres, if it is not sold.

Good luck with sale, i hoop you bring it down on thursday when you pick up the tyres, if it is not sold.

Thanks mate! Yeah i can do - working on Thursday, what time will you be at the depo till?

Contrary to what a lot of misinformed members here say, I don't think that $10K is too much for your car.

I am a car dealer and I also own the same car (E36 //M coupe manual 323) and in my opinion a car such as yours has a retail value on a car yard of around $12K. I wouldn't accept anything less for mine.

Contrary to what a lot of misinformed members here say, I don't think that $10K is too much for your car.

I am a car dealer and I also own the same car (E36 //M coupe manual 323) and in my opinion a car such as yours has a retail value on a car yard of around $12K. I wouldn't accept anything less for mine.

Thanks! I agree Brian. Its funny how many 325i/328i's i see on the likes of trademe with over 150km and asking prices of over 7/8k+ and most of them are either 4dr or non msport...! Makes mine seem cheap! Anyway hopefully the price is an incentive! Ask anyone i know and they will tell you every 2nd day i say i don't want to sell it but the reality is it never gets used! When it does go i'll prob regret it, and where else do you find a 70k e36 these days?

The problem we have on this web site is it is full of young guys who think they know it all. I am 64 years of age and have been a car dealer more than half my life, so I think that when pricing vehicles, I have the edge over most of the members here.

One of the issues here is plain old jealousy. They want what you have got but can't afford to pay for it, so they lowball the price just in case you get desperate.

A couple of points:

The car has under 100kms..... worth an extra $1,000.00

It's a coupe......... worth an extra $1/1,500.00

It's manual........ worth an extra $1/1,500.00

So you car is worth an extra $3/4,000.00 more than a standard 232 4 door.

You can buy a good E36 323 sedan for around $7/8,000.00 which with the extras I have noted, makes your car good buying at what you are asking for it.

Best wishes with your sale.

Thanks mate! Yeah i can do - working on Thursday, what time will you be at the depo till?

I wil be there from 5. am til i dont know, depend how busy we are, between 3. pm and 11.pm i leave.

text me on 0272417328 24/7

Cheers Hans

I wil be there from 5. am til i dont know, depend how busy we are, between 3. pm and 11.pm i leave.

text me on 0272417328 24/7

Cheers Hans

Nathan (brams) is gonna do the honours and pick them up for me - i won't finish work till about 6pm or later!

Thanks again for bringing them down - your an absolute legend, you don't get enough credit for what you do for all the bsport guys! Cheers!

Nathan (brams) is gonna do the honours and pick them up for me - i won't finish work till about 6pm or later!

Thanks again for bringing them down - your an absolute legend, you don't get enough credit for what you do for all the bsport guys! Cheers!

No prob, i have to go anyway. So Nathan is driving the hell red beast on Thursday lol :D

No prob, i have to go anyway. So Nathan is driving the hell red beast on Thursday lol :D

haha in his dreams!! you interested in it???

haha in his dreams!! you interested in it???

No but i would like to see it, but dont worry tho.