Sign in to follow this  
bmpower

1996 BMW 323i Msport Manual

I have finally made the hard decision to sell my baby - all details are on the trademe ad.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.as...990&ed=true

Price on trademe auction or pm me a serious offer.

Thanks.

edit for relist

post-1740-1273053906.jpg

Edited by bmpower

Immaculate Car, good luck with the sale ... if you get what you're asking for that'd be awesome ...

Oh and you should change the colour to yellow before you sell it ... haha wtf

Oh and you should change the colour to yellow before you sell it ... haha wtf

Typical TradeMe - get one idiot ask a dumb question and the rest of the sheep line up to do the same.

It is a great car, don't really want to sell it but a new project needs paying for! You always need to take a punt first time out - hence 12k not 14k to bimmersporters.

Its still a youngin with 72,000kms and manual etc etc.

Feel free to PM me sensible offers.

Bump!!

Will consider offers - PM me!

Thanks.

Swap you my E30 for it :rolleyes:

Haha whilst i would love to Nath - i have enough problems with the 3 e30's i have already!!

Although i do need an LSD....

swap u an lsd for it then.... and il even fit it free of charge...

now theres a bargin.

Edited by e30li

Relisted: http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-291416447.htm

Realistic offers are welcome. Took the car for a drive over the 'rapa on the weekend and to be honest i don't really want to sell it, drives so well in manual! But another x2 projects lies patiently waiting....

Most recent work (within the last 6 weeks) included oil (magnatec) & filter (oem) change, new control arms - ball joints were shot and i'd rather replace the whole arm! And also put urethane offset rear control arm bushes in at the same time. K & N induction kit hasn't even done 1000kms, and neither has the new clutch! Rubber is only 5,000kms old too!

Thanks.

Kerry.

GL with the sale Kerry, it's a nice tidy example.

Perhaps priced a little on the high side though? There's a glut of E36 M3's on Trademe at the moment... good ones listed at around $16k... you may have more luck at the magical $10k mark. :)

GL with the sale Kerry, it's a nice tidy example.

Perhaps priced a little on the high side though? There's a glut of E36 M3's on Trademe at the moment... good ones listed at around $16k... you may have more luck at the magical $10k mark. :)

Thanks Mark,

I know where your coming from, however when was the last time you saw a sub 100,000km manual e36 on trademe for 10k or under? Also this is an m52 not an m50 which is a big plus point imo.

I know what you saying re. the m3's and its a fair point, however most of the cheaper ones are higher kms, and who wants to pay servicing on a high km 'm' motor?

Looking at whats on there, and the condition etc etc i feel the price i have is justified - however as stated i'm happy to look at serious offers. I am fully aware that like anything for sale, its only worth what someone is willing to pay!

Also bear in mind that there are no more e36's coming into the country because of the emmisions laws - so no more low km import ones! This car has a genuine 72kms, is a motorsport, a coupe and obviously the best point - 3 pedals manual! Unless there are loads of other low km e36's hiding away, this in theory would be hard to replace.

There must be someone out there after a nice manual e36 coupe!!!!

Bump...

im a bit late seeing this auction- but good luck man, that is a very tastefully done vehicle.

Good looking car mate, good luck with the sale

im a bit late seeing this auction- but good luck man, that is a very tastefully done vehicle.

Good looking car mate, good luck with the sale

Thanks - i'll be sad to see her go!!

Bump.... Less than 10k!

I need to get another car!

Auction states that it does not come with K&N 57i induction kit, however if someone from here buys it they can have it.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=339792342

Thanks!

Wow, I'm surprised it hasn't been sold yet :o

Such a totally awesome E36!! Best of luck with the sale!

Some pics i took tonight....

post-1740-1292410974.jpg

post-1740-1292410994.jpg

post-1740-1292411000.jpg

post-1740-1292411004.jpg

post-1740-1292411008.jpg

post-1740-1292411011.jpg

post-1740-1292411016.jpg

post-1740-1292411020.jpg

Looks the part for sure.

However, after looking at the interior pictures, are the door card cloth sections still sagging a touch? I just get the impression that if someone was going to spend 10k on an E36 those problems should be fixed..... Maybe that is putting some buyers off? I know I was quite particular about that when looking for an E36.