Sign in to follow this  
535i_E34_90

Another one E34 525 1993

This old girl has dual airbags etc, M50 2.5l six 5 spd auto, these can be tricted as much as you wish.........200hp standard and doesn't take much to push that number up.

Black, imported 2002 to NZ, 1993 E34 model, tow bar, huals ass, stereo good, no sun roof thou, air con, cloth seats, all good excellent condition, it's on trade me, can someone put link up as I ??????.

Price is listed - but must go so at end best offer takes it......

pics to come

cheers

Selling everything bar my girl and M5, thats why price is $40k, looking for that bloke that has so much money and he wants a fearful car for targa - it may even be too cheap - what you all think?????????

cheers

Mark

Wow hes having a big clean out

Making way for new stuff?

I like the comment at the end of the M5 advert

I always wonder why a 13 or so year old car that sort of 3.5 litre can whip ass on a brand new Holden of Ford with almost double the capacity

Quality engineering i say. Go BMW!

Good luck too

I always wonder why a 13 or so year old car that sort of 3.5 litre can whip ass on a brand new Holden of Ford with almost double the capacity

Quality engineering i say

my 87 rx7 used to do that as well, stock standard..... cubic capacity of 1300cc....