Sign in to follow this  
danthaman01

vinyl dying door cards

so the door cards in my coupe have looked terrible for a long time sagging,rattling etc and as coupe cards are rather hard to find and then seems even harder to find in the gray and white i brought the black ones pictured below

Posted Image

the blue insert isnt a problem can get that re done in a nicer colour question is does anyone know if fibrenew or any other company you know of can make the black match the gray in this image

Posted Image

im not to sure what the black will look like against the grey dash but maybe could work will probley fit them to see

Just an observation, but with the darker door card i wouldn't think it possible to make it lighter by dying...maybe painted, but i wouldn't think they would come up very good going from other painted interiors i have seen!

a little ot but where can you get the cloth inserts redone??? the previous owner made a hash of mine and now i can see glue through them, can't seem to find anyone down here that does them...reasonably!!:lol:

got a reply from fibrenew and they believe they can dye them down to white then match the grey.. getting a quote sometime today.

the inserts I will probley get Master Trim up here in Hamilton to do them still havent got a quote but they are very resonable did my roof lining for 200

Did they change the colour of your headlining ?

nope i just got it done the same colour but it was a full removal of the old stuff crap glue stripped and then new material layed down awesome job to

Can you let me know what they cost, when you do. cheers

went and got a quote this morning, looking at 300 for all four inserts in just a foam backed material or 500 for a vinyl that they sew and then stick on

I have a mate who does upholstery so im going to see if hes interested in doing a couple of mates rates deals if the prices are good i could see if he is interested in doing some more

got them back today :D very happy hopefully into the car this weekend

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by danthaman01