Sign in to follow this  
JaseNZ

Carsoft and INPA and SSS

Just curious if anybody else has played around with this. I have managed to get IPNA + Ediabas working with the carsoft interface and am currently working on the SSS Prog\Man , The later would be great for being able to code the car. I have all the software required (about 7gigs) and am trying to following a guide on the net for doing it via a virtual machine. As of yet no success but try try again i guess.

Anybody else played around with this at all ??

I have experience with Carsoft and now ProgManSSS/DIS but no exprience with INPA.

As for getting DIS/progman working on a VM, brendon was playing around with this when we were using it up at HellBM for coding the s50. Ill ask him where he got with it but I dont think he got it running just yet.

Im also not sure if the Carsoft style interface is compatible with DIS/ProgManSSS.

Have you got the SCOunix environment booting ok ? if so thats the first big step.

We ended up using Ray's full system but was using the VM so we could train ourseleves on it first in the down time.

If anyone wants the software for scanning cars trucks etc let me know I have alink to most software.

Wont post link as all of it is naughty crack stuff unless Mods want me too.

I have experience with Carsoft and now ProgManSSS/DIS but no exprience with INPA.

As for getting DIS/progman working on a VM, brendon was playing around with this when we were using it up at HellBM for coding the s50. Ill ask him where he got with it but I dont think he got it running just yet.

Im also not sure if the Carsoft style interface is compatible with DIS/ProgManSSS.

Have you got the SCOunix environment booting ok ? if so thats the first big step.

We ended up using Ray's full system but was using the VM so we could train ourseleves on it first in the down time.

Nice to see somebody has at least had a play. I have the first base working ok and boot and its asks for the dvd. Dvd inserted and you can see it installing the various cars and models, Sometimes it gets 1/4 way through installing sometimes half and then sometimes won't even begin the install lol. Its all fun though playing around trying to get it going.