Sign in to follow this  
greenday-rulz21

FS: Various Registration plates - US etc

Clearing out and also trying to gather the monies for new Eagle F1's.

Collected these over the last year or so. Awesome for the garage wall or in a games room. Just like you see in pubs etc. Not really too keen to sell them as they're pretty rare and hard to find in NZ but too bad.

2 x BMW Europlates (BMW008)

Hawaii

Montana

2 x California (different)

North Dakota

3 x Old silver on black New Zealand plates

UK plate

and the last is unknown, I assume its an old dealers plate.

NONE of the NZ plates can be registered again in NZ. Purely for decorative purposes, use in photoshoots etc.

Looking at $20 each for the US plates and the NZ Euro's. $10 each for the others. $150 for all of them.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thought I'd see if any of you guys are interested before I stick them on trade me.

PM or post here if interested.

Cheers

been stealing plates off M5s? :P BMW008 seems to be on a registered car. just curious thats all!

Good ol' carjam :rolleyes:

Yea, this is how the story goes. I bought them off a guy on trade me who apparently found them in a dumpster with a load of other BMW crap. He thought someone chucked it all out before they left the country. Thats atleast what he told me, he didn't advertise them as being usable though so wasn't scamming. I don't really know if I believe that story but can't really see why he would make it up?

Btw, BMW europlates have sold. :) Not to a bimmersporter either...

but can't really see why he would make it up?

To buy some contraband? yeah i was intrested to snatch them thats why i checked on carjam.. wanted to see if the car they were on had been dereged or whatever, coz i thought the europlates with govt issued combinations could be transfered to other cars like personalised plates. But thats all irrelevant anyway now. GL with sale(s)

Wouldn't mind the UK plate, shipping to Dunedin?

Wouldn't mind the UK plate, shipping to Dunedin?

Umm, just checked on NZ post website and used their rate finder. Seems asthough shipping will be $12.50 down to Dunedin. A bit steep. PM me if you're still keen.