Sign in to follow this  
BMRBOI

Advice on finding a fabricator in Rotorua/ Tauranga

Hey guys I need some fabrication work done on my car, this includes custom reinforcement/ new rear subframe mounts and rear strut tower bracing on my e36. Question is who would be the best person/company to do this work? I live in the Rotorua/Tauranga region; let me know who you recommend.

i have genuine m3 subframe reinforcements if you want to get some measurements off them

cool mate if i need them ill give you a buzz thanks

Hey guys I need some fabrication work done on my car, this includes custom reinforcement/ new rear subframe mounts and rear strut tower bracing on my e36. Question is who would be the best person/company to do this work? I live in the Rotorua/Tauranga region; let me know who you recommend.

For my money the best BM guy in Trnga (and beyond) is Julian who runs Autobahn in the Mount. He's got a long history working Bm's and if he can't help he'll know who can.