Sign in to follow this  
1quad1

Wanted Cheap E30 15" x 7" Racing Rims

Does anybody have any ?

B)

What do you call cheap? Have brand new wheels due to land in the next week or so.

What do you call cheap? Have brand new wheels due to land in the next week or so.

Hi

How much ?

Cheers Andy

B)

You can buy my Alpina Reps soon Jon :D

Any Alpina reps in the incoming shipment Jono?

none coming soon but there should be something very special in the next shipment ;)

Hi

How much ?

Cheers Andy

B)

Hopefully here very soon, final price hasn't been sorted yet but definitely under $800 for a brand new set :D

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3 from the US; many places to get them for around US$110 - I would highly recommend BimmerWorld.com - they have all the right measurements (ET25, 57.1mm Centre Bore, 4x100, 7Jx15) to suit an NZ E30 Race Series car. Plenty of guys in the US SpecE30 and OZ E30 Racing use them as well. Shipping is approx US$250 per pair via USPS Priority Mail International, so budget just under US$1000 for 4 wheels shipped.

Steer clear of the D-Force LTW5; they aren't as tough as the Team Dynamics.

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3 from the US; many places to get them for around US$110 - I would highly recommend BimmerWorld.com - they have all the right measurements (ET25, 57.1mm Centre Bore, 4x100, 7Jx15) to suit an NZ E30 Race Series car. Plenty of guys in the US SpecE30 and OZ E30 Racing use them as well. Shipping is approx US$250 per pair via USPS Priority Mail International, so budget just under US$1000 for 4 wheels shipped.

Steer clear of the D-Force LTW5; they aren't as tough as the Team Dynamics.

our wheels land in a few weeks and are cheaper than that. Check the other thread out in this forum :)

That's cool; any ideas how much each rim weighs?

It looks like you had some 'interesting' delays from your manfacturer; the other benefit with the TDs is that there is a large supply from which to draw on, without having to wait for a production run.

Not trying to put your wheels down - I'm still a sucker for a nice set of basketweaves!

our wheels land in a few weeks and are cheaper than that. Check the other thread out in this forum :)