Sign in to follow this  
charles28

E30 320i Now for sale. relisted at $1 RES

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=294038616

The auto 320i is now going under the hammer, the best part is the 15" basket weaves, but these aint exactly easy to find either.

Have had it over a year, has been a good runner mostly.

Remote central locking via remote.

A/C Regassed (But it kills any acceleration it had).

Edited by Charles28

Pics added to trademe

How sharp is the body and interior? and what sort of money are you talking about seriously...i'm still looking for a mint donor car!

How sharp is the body and interior? and what sort of money are you talking about seriously...i'm still looking for a mint donor car!

The bodys alot better then the UK import one I had, no signs of any rust.

Interior is good, but dash cracked, front seats no rips and look perfect, back seat back cusion looks a little worn..

Carpet is good too.

Price.. well.. seeing what interest I get to start with.. reserve is set at $2500 on trademe currently, no rush to sell as havn't found a replacement car for the missus yet.

Cheers

This one might be a bit closer to home for you

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-294552737.htm

Edited by Charles28

Put a buynow price up.

Added pics of some of the reciepts etc, totalling $6000.. not that it means alot now, just shows that its been looked after.

If it doesn't sell im up in Chch from the 18th-20th and would really like to check it out, if at all possible...Do you know if the basketweaves are 1 piece or are they able to be re-lipped?

Cheers Cliff

If it doesn't sell im up in Chch from the 18th-20th and would really like to check it out, if at all possible...Do you know if the basketweaves are 1 piece or are they able to be re-lipped?

Cheers Cliff

These are one piece from what I can tell, they are factory motorsport wheels from a UK E30, which is why they came in the 15" size, its fitted with 205/60/15 tyres instead of 205/55/15 which does put the speedo out slightly.

Assuming I still have the car then your welcome to have a look when your up in Christchurch.

I looked at 8 E30's when buying this one and it was the best condition E30 I could find in Christchurch (in my price range), at the time it was my 1st E30 and I didn't know much about them, I soon discovered that my ideal E30 was a 325i in Manual, which I did end up with, but sold again due to the fact it was a UK import and had rust problems, this car doesn't seem to have any problems with the bodywork.

I wanted to convert this car to manual transmisson and 325i spec, however my focus is now on saving to buy a house, so have had to put that first, which is hard when your a car nut :).

Cheers,

Charles

I know exactly what you mean! My hands were tied for several years (toy wise) for the same reason...but have slowly caught back up now, that i don't end up in the dog box for 'looking' on Trade me.

I'm crossing my fingers that it's still there (not that i don't want you to sell it haha) From what i can see it looks very tidy and main thing for me is the body!!! As i'm planning on an S50 Z4 conversion this could be ideal!

Good luck for the sale but i have my fingers crossed lol.

I know exactly what you mean! My hands were tied for several years (toy wise) for the same reason...but have slowly caught back up now, that i don't end up in the dog box for 'looking' on Trade me.

I'm crossing my fingers that it's still there (not that i don't want you to sell it haha) From what i can see it looks very tidy and main thing for me is the body!!! As i'm planning on an S50 Z4 conversion this could be ideal!

Good luck for the sale but i have my fingers crossed lol.

Yeah, it would be good for that, no sunroof = more structural rigidity, no ABS etc. = Lighter, in a way it annoyed me that my 325i had sunroof and ABS, as they were features I didn't really need/want.

Although you would want to change to 51mm front struts, diff etc, but no doubt you have already thought about all that stuff.

Just send me a PM for my details if the car doesn't sell via trademe, I could hold off relisting it until you have had a look, no pressure though, not desperate to move it on as such cheers.

I forgot to be a smart-arse and ask if you wanted to swap rims, but haha got no cash to give you your way.

GL man, hope she goes to a nice home.