Sign in to follow this  
Polymer

E46 Compact misfire

Hey guys, A friend of mine has a 2003 E46 Compact, It started running really badly recently and it recently got a scan test done on it. They said it came up with P1341 P1343 P1345 fault codes which all had to do with misfire but didn't pin point it. They said it would need further testing. I googled those codes and it came up with the codes they said and something about fuel cut.

Can anyone shed any light on this to point me in the right direction?

Where abouts are you. Those codes mean nothing to me. I can scan it properly for you. Most common faults are ignition coils, camshaft sensors & MAF sensor.. or you can call me (09)2722546

I'm in wellington, im guessing your in auckland

Yes I'm in Auckland otherwise I could check it for you. I'd suggest getting the dealer check it for you. We have found that some of the generic scanners give false error codes. We also dont use those codes. Live data must also be checked on these vehicles when diagnosing faults.

Cheers, discovered a melted air hose on top of the manifold, replaced it, all good.

Thats common too... the main breather hose... it will give many error codes relating to O2 out of scale readings