Sign in to follow this  
cage

Bmw e30 m3 and csl

Guest Spargo

:D ...and m325i shows that he does in fact have a sense of humour - nice one.

Well, he's been a source of amusement for some time, 'bout time he gave something back :lol:

True, replay shots are generally more graphically detailed, i'd like to see a screen shot if at all possible to gauge its detail - but then if it's even a slight improvement on GT3 with additional tracks and cars then it's gotta be all good.

I hope they introduce car damage and body shops, make it more realistic, there's nothing like the original GT using the MitsiGTO twin turbo pumping out 900hp and just flying around the Special stage 5 track by rubbing up against the outside armco barriers :lol:

Hmmm, would be cool if you could choose E30's, would be interesting to see what the wheel options look like :D

Was in eb games yesterday asking about GT4. They said March 10, and they got some offer on, trade in 3 recent games and get GT4 for 10 bucks, on pre order.

I had a quick play on a pre-release version today. Only used the E60 M5 and its quite different to GT3 to play, main difference is cars will snap back much quicker if you get it sideways, much more realistic. the shop said its out on March 10