Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

Performance BMW May Edition - From UK.

Has anyone out there got the May edition of Performace BMW from the UK by any chance? I tried the best local magazine stores today and could only find the April one.

I am interested in the article on the red E30 M3 with the S50 engine in it, if someone could scan it and post it up that would be great! B)

If you've no luck finding one, I can have a look for it here in Wellington, and post it to you? Let me know I'll PM you account details if I find one. :)

I did think of ordering one on-line, but I need it like yesterday really!

I have given up waiting for the pound to get back to a reasonable exchange rate against the NZD to bring some money over to buy a car here, so I am looking to buy one in the UK and ship it over. The red E30 M3 with the S50 as featured in the magazine is for sale on eBay at the moment, finishing in just over one day, which is why I was after the magazine quickly.

eBay linky link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Listed at 11.5k GBP, which at current rate is around NZ$25k B)

Why not get the seller to scan the article and email it to you? Seeing that he has images of it on the ebay auction? If you told him you were a genuinely interested purchaser I am sure he'd be more than happy to oblige?

Very nice Jon, but almost prefer this as a sleeper.

Yes that one is VERY nice, I have been trying to speak to the seller on that as well, but he is not very responsive which makes me a little cautious. If it was purely a road car, then I might well favour this over the M3 as you say it's a great sleeper, however, I love the E30 M3 and have always wanted one, plus there are plans afoot :ph34r: Edited by E30 325i Rag-Top