Sign in to follow this  
JiB

BBS RS Reps

They seem pretty darn expensive for reps - I wonder what their markup is! :huh:

I'm guessing they're one piece like most reps are....in which case, they're a pretty good looking series wheel (but probably not as light or cheap/replaceable as the SA11's)

Auction here

Better to wait for Jono's, much cheaper last I heard.

They are very expensive. Ours look to be the same but we have BBS logo's and are going to be at least $400 cheaper! we wil also be selling them individually for those that need them. Weight wise ours are not bad, very very close to OE specs.

Edited by zenetti

Can get those Lenso's in the UK supplied with decent new tyres fitted, plus new wheel bolts, locking bolts, hubcentric rings (if needed) for less than that price!!

Can get those Lenso's in the UK supplied with decent new tyres fitted, plus new wheel bolts, locking bolts, hubcentric rings (if needed) for less than that price!!

The UK seem to have all sorts of cheap and awesome reps available! The 17" Alpina reps don't seem to be a big deal at all - not to mention RS and LM reps in all sorts of sizes!