Sign in to follow this  
OP6

WTB E36 328 coupe manual

From the 26th of June (when I expect the sale of my E36 325 to go through) I shall be looking for a new car and I am after an E36 328 coupe. I would prefer a manual but prepared to look at an auto and have HellBM convert it. What is out there?

Edited by OP6

I would do as you say in your second point, Buy a really nice auto and get it converted. Gives you a wider range of cars to select from. Also manual E36's tend to be considerably more expensive (asking prices anyway)

I would pay no more than 6-7k for an auto 328 depending on k's/age/condition. A really nice one may be worth a bit more.

I would do as you say in your second point, Buy a really nice auto and get it converted. Gives you a wider range of cars to select from. Also manual E36's tend to be considerably more expensive (asking prices anyway)

I would pay no more than 6-7k for an auto 328 depending on k's/age/condition. A really nice one may be worth a bit more.

Agreed.

That is the direction I took.

I know that Ray does one hell of a job converting the cars to manual, but even he is limited by the number of conversion kits he can get.

here

This could be a likely candidate, but I don't think it will be around till the 26th, anyone know this car? It ticks the right boxes with motorsport suspension etc