Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

foglamps

So. i have an issue with my foglamps in the e30.

the issue is that i have HID headlamps. so currently i have blue headlamps and yellow foglights.

Can i get bulbs that make them shine blueish? also what type of bulb is it???

Cheers guys.

oli

are they the blueish bulbs or an Illegal HID conversion kit?

You could always convert the fogs to HID too if that's the case and you don't mind the illegality.

Otherwise it's like "Narva Ice White" is that blueish colour. Facelift fogs use an H3 Halogen.

Edited by antil33t

Ice White are still yellow. Ultra Blue are the only ones I found that are white/blueish. You're looking at around $90 for a pair.

You could always convert the fogs to HID too if that's the case and you don't mind the illegality.

Its irrelevant if he doesnt mind the saftey... hes not the one coming in the opposite direction at night time and gets blinded by them

Unless of course a proper HID conversion has been done the legal way with new lenses etc.

yes i have a not so leagel beagel hid kit. and i dont really want to shell out for another one...

may go with those ultra blue bulbs

Its irrelevant if he doesnt mind the saftey... hes not the one coming in the opposite direction at night time and gets blinded by them

Unless of course a proper HID conversion has been done the legal way with new lenses etc.

Well technically, Foglights aren't even ment to be on at night when you're driving unless it's foggy.

I don't think there is any way to legally convert an E30 to HID, since they never had HID from factory.

lets keep on track here... i am not really interested in the safety or legality of the hids, (thats not what this thread is about) they are staying regardless. and i dont really want to hid my foggys..

so i just want a bulb that goes blueish

cheers guys.

intrested to see if you find some. ive tried the bulbs michael mentioned in my low and fogs and they are white at best. (despite the name, they claim to be blue). still.. thats better than yellow!

Worth it if you dont care about colour. best $90 (if thats what they cost me) ive ever spent on the car