Sign in to follow this  
2jze34

gidday!

Hi there, im new to the site and i am looking to expand my knowledge of bmws and share my own. i do have one big question though. and that is....does anyone know how hard it is to mount/install a 2jz-gte into a 1990 e34? :wacko:

Welcome.

Thats a fairly open question. Anything can be done it just depends on your budget.

Personally I have no idea but there is a guy on here doing an RB25de+T conversion to an E34 I believe.

Do some research on the net, I am sure you will find someone has done it before.

Welcome.

Thats a fairly open question. Anything can be done it just depends on your budget.

Personally I have no idea but there is a guy on here doing an RB25de+T conversion to an E34 I believe.

Do some research on the net, I am sure you will find someone has done it before.

Yes i have found a few minimal details of a few guys in asia that have done it. I now realize how open the question is. :rolleyes: i suppose to get more detailed its more. sump modification, will the steering rack on the right be an issue,how to hook up temp and rev readings to electronic dash etc etc. i will check out that RB conversion though.