Sign in to follow this  
westie88

my beach basher

275's ?? Damn still doesn't seem to fill up the arches ... 275/40/19's ...

:lol:

Haha i spotted that bloody mint beast today.. along with your car Ali,

They are both beastes!!1!!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Well if that was the case then you would have saw it outside our shop ... we were busy cleaning out the basement ... and the cars on that entire side was taken up by us .. lol ...

doh! on the back i ment to say

I've got a pair of complete trailing arms.

bolt them in and away you go.

PM me.

i beleive the leather is a custom retrim .. is it not?

as far as i know its the original trim,ive asked the dealers at newmarket what the 'A' in 320iA is for and they said it just refers to the trim.but the guy who owned it before me had it painted black to match his 911, so who knows he might have done the leather too.

ive got twin pipes all the way thru aswell which is odd cause all the other 320i,s ive seen seem to have a single pipe.

Guest Andrew

as far as i know its the original trim,ive asked the dealers at newmarket what the 'A' in 320iA is for and they said it just refers to the trim.but the guy who owned it before me had it painted black to match his 911, so who knows he might have done the leather too.

ive got twin pipes all the way thru aswell which is odd cause all the other 320i,s ive seen seem to have a single pipe.

A stands for Automatic :lol:

They all have twin pipes to the muffler - some just have twin exit from the muffler and some just 1.