Sign in to follow this  
dwayne

Alpina B10

Well just sprung for a B10 Alpina I think ,its the one that was on trademe.I Havnt been able to get any info on this car.Its missing a few Alpina bits (front spoiler.Alpina wheels,gear knob) It goes like stink and handles pretty well so I think its the real deal.Any info would be great (91 Alpina B10 silver manual build number 9146) Thanks Dwayne

A true B10 will run like snot off a doorknob, not to mention the offical Alpina markings :D

Do you have the number plate and VIN number ?

PM me if you dont want to make them public knowledge but I think we are all friends here.

Also the 7 series was the B11, the 5 was the B10, so is it a 735 ?

Cheers

Martyn

i have some info on this car i think..all i did was email sytners in the uk(alpina dealer) and they sent me some info back.The info is on my old computer which has a dead monitor.....If it is silver and at one time registered to a guy in Paraparaumu,(with a name very similar to dwayne actually) then it is the car i looked at.The std 535 has about 215 hp and i think the non turbo b10 is somewhere around 250hp

The 735 is my other car.It has a build Number on the center consol.Previous owner was in paraparaumu and yep its silver.Id say its had frontal repair at some stage hence missing expensive front spoiler.Dwayne