Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

E30 320i M20B20 Engine

E30 320i M20B20 Engine - Gearbox listed seperately here. If I needa merge it, i think an admin will. Dunno if I should have or not. Since I couldn't get the Sampson shell, I've found a 318i with a engine and manual box =D So don't really need this one, and need some cash to pay for the rollcage etc.

Again bought from Ethtry Andy ( I think thats his username )

45xxxkms, oil and coolant changes every 5000kms by both me and the previous owner dating back to around 2001 when it was imported at 5x,xxx kms

Does not come with oil cooler, pod filter, chipped ECU, painted valve cover (regular one will be fitted) or flywheel (all selling seperately or keeping). Can supply you with an airbox for it if needed. everything else included ask if unsure.

Auto originally, manual for the last 10xxxkms. At the same time as this, new timing belt, water pump and fan belt was done so you wont have to worry about that for another 50,000 kms

Pictures coming as soon as I can head over and take one so sorry admins hope thats ok for a day or two

Looking for around 500, I think thats how much we paid.

Edited by Gotheschu

* done 145xxx kms. happy to answer anyone wants to know anything. edit have pictures too..

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

* done 145xxx kms. happy to answer anyone wants to know anything. edit have pictures too..

THXXXXXXX

You need to put prices on these Jack, otherwise the mods will take them down. If you want to run an auction, there's a site for that too.

You need to put prices on these Jack, otherwise the mods will take them down. If you want to run an auction, there's a site for that too.

dam sorry. missed it out.