Sign in to follow this  
Parabolica

1989 SA BMW 325i Manual - SOLD!

Good Evening all,

It is with much regret that I must inform you that I am selling my E30 to fund another car.

It is a 1989 South African built 325i Manual Sedan in Silver done 188kms. It is in really good condition with Blue leather factory seats and mint dash. In fact the interior pretty much looks like new as does the engine bay. I have recently redone the tappets to ensure they are all correct.

Being an SA car it also has the long range tanks fitted and the big sump guard.

It is totally stock running on standard 14" alloys with new tyres fitted.

The previous owner fitted an AVS 4 star alarm with remote door locks and also fitted a new top-o-the range Cd Player with aux input and fusion speakers and tweeters in place of the factory items. There is an amp mounted to the back of the rear seat in the boot.

Have been using it as a daily driver for about 4months now with no problems. The left side electric windows have been playing up recently and I suspect they need new switches. Has a wof for another 4 months and 3 months rego going on it tomorrow.It has all the factory books with it stating that the timing belt was done at 140kms and there is a number of service stamps from both South Africa and here from when it arrived in 96. It has had new shocks installed just before i bought it and rides very well and quiet.

My idea was to go down the usual route of some 15" baskets with some adjustable suspension for some light track work however I am now going in a different direction.

I have given it an oil service 3000kms ago with Castrol Edge.

I have added some photos from when I bought the car. It now has a german flag decal on the front left guard other than that its the same.

I am looking for $4800.

Feel free to contact me through here or on 022 600 6411 should you wish to view.

Cheers

Rob

post-5531-1279085348.jpg

post-5531-1279085366.jpg

post-5531-1279085379.jpg

post-5531-1279085396.jpg

Edited by Parabolica

Noooooooooooo

Seriously people, get in while the going's good. I guarantee you wont find as minter E30 around - this will not hang around long - AND it's a SA spec.

All the bells and whistles, very mint car.

Its still for sale. You wont find a tidier e30 any time soon thats for sure.

wtf Ashkan! How many is that?

lol I wish.

Went and looked at it for a mate, and he bought it. Damn near the mintest E30 i have seen.