Sign in to follow this  
SUSPENSION

FOR SALE E30 6 CYLINDER H&R SPRINGS.

32N/mm front and 50N/mm rear. if you wan't a conversion to pounds you will have to google it : ) Cheers Keith..

Can vouch for these springs - have had them in my car/racecar for a while now! Very impressed! Good luck Keith!

Thanks for the good feedback Kerry!, so far no complaints from anyone, which is great, I love having happy customers and friends, P.S. How did your weekend racing go?.

Thanks for the good feedback Kerry!, so far no complaints from anyone, which is great, I love having happy customers and friends, P.S. How did your weekend racing go?.

Tried to PM but your inbox is full. Have emailed you instead!

PS. The pic below is of the car with 17's and the H&R springs for sale in this thread!

Edited by bmpower

Pics for 'SACKED'. Excuse the pic sizes! The first pics are with 15's and correct tyre size. The last ones are with 16's and 40profile - should be 45 / 50. Signature pic shows with the 17's.

post-1740-1279698150.jpg

post-1740-1279698221.jpg

post-1740-1279698275.jpg

post-1740-1279698359.jpg

post-1740-1279698390.jpg

Edited by bmpower

Pics for 'SACKED'. Excuse the pic sizes! The first pics are with 15's and correct tyre size. The last ones are with 16's and 40profile - should be 45 / 50. Signature pic shows with the 17's.

Hey are Jamex Springs More relieable/stronger than these springs, i understand thats pretty vage but im getting some Heavy duty Bilstien shocks with jamex springs in 2 weeks and was just wondering if these would be better?

Ill try fint the rates on them shortly

Thanks gareth

Hey are Jamex Springs More relieable/stronger than these springs, i understand thats pretty vage but im getting some Heavy duty Bilstien shocks with jamex springs in 2 weeks and was just wondering if these would be better?

Ill try fint the rates on them shortly

Thanks gareth

I'd go with H&R's! Speak to Keith (suspension) about it - has a huge amount of knowledge. Mine gets raced in the intermarques series on these springs and i've never had any issues!

I'd go with H&R's! Speak to Keith (suspension) about it - has a huge amount of knowledge. Mine gets raced in the intermarques series on these springs and i've never had any issues!

I Like How Your E30 Is Sitting!! I'm Thinking Of Getting My 325i Lowerd, Are These Still For Sale? And How Would I Go About Shocks?

I Like How Your E30 Is Sitting!! I'm Thinking Of Getting My 325i Lowerd, Are These Still For Sale? And How Would I Go About Shocks?

PM Keith ( SUSPENSION ) for H&R's. There are alot of different shock options, from stock standard ones right up to Bilstein or Koni adjustable ones. The advantages with the latter two is that they can be rebuilt when you would normally have to purchase new ones and are more performance orientated. If you e30 is a factory 325i then you should have 51mm front struts rather than the smaller 45mm ones - bear this in mind when ordering shocks.

PM Keith ( SUSPENSION ) for H&R's. There are alot of different shock options, from stock standard ones right up to Bilstein or Koni adjustable ones. The advantages with the latter two is that they can be rebuilt when you would normally have to purchase new ones and are more performance orientated. If you e30 is a factory 325i then you should have 51mm front struts rather than the smaller 45mm ones - bear this in mind when ordering shocks.

Ok thanks I'll PM Keith. What shocks do you suggest? And what price range are the bilsteins and Koni?

Konis are 345+GST front 220+GST rear, per shock.

51mm fronts, sports.

As of a few weeks ago when I called stocks.

Edited by Jacko

Konis are 345+GST front 220+GST rear, per shock.

51mm fronts, sports.

As of a few weeks ago when I called stocks.

Oh damn $1,130 for 4. lol have to see how much keith will sell springs for as im in CHCH.

Then will think of getting fronts first maybe?