Sign in to follow this  
tire

WTB: E30 325i left strut

After two alignments at a certain local place with sh*t results and no explanation, I took the touring to Centreline where they diagnosed the 2.5 deg negative camber and silly castor on the left front wheel as being due to a bent front left strut. It wasn't me, so the struts John put in to replace the coilovers must have already been farked.

Cool story aside, I need a 325i (51mm yea?) left front strut. Cheap is good and I don't need the shock or spring.

email me at mtvicftw@gmail.com or text me on 0273545576.

Thanks.

ps I semi need a M20 G260 as well.

face lift dont need to G260 gear box.if they just standard 260 box is lower ratio than 240 box.just read it from" TOTAL BMW"

As much as I hate to bump, I need to have this fairly soon as I have a trip to Taupo coming up.

What sort of price are you looking at? I have a complete LH front strut with shock, spring, bearing, brake rotor which I was going to hold on to a spare, could be yours for right price (TBH I cant be arsed stripping it down)? I also have a delivery boy running up to Auckland in the next day or two.

All sorted thanks. Cheap is good, but free was better :D