Sign in to follow this  
ali

E46 Mtech II front bumper.

Hey Team,

Is there any e46 pilots out there looking to get there hands on an OEM brand new from the dealer Mtech II front bumper..

Im looking to get my hands on one but wouldnt mind getting it for less cash if others are also on the look out.

My dealer is pretty happy to do a deal... so let me know.

Aliluya has got a E46

PM him maybe

I HAVE A COMPACT WITH MSPORT BUMPER !! ... lol ....

Emma !! of all people .. you should know that there is no point in me changing to another one of the same thing !

OMG i am such a dick!!!11!!!

Thats a big slip up.... i just didn't remember.. i'm such a f- wit !!

Sorry Ali

Hey mate (elmo)

Umm unfortunately there was only two of us that were interested and we actually finished fitting them lastnight.

You will be look at about 1700.00 without the fogs and about 2200.00 with the fogs. They arent cheap but they look awesome when on, we both had saloons like yourself.

I can see what my guy can do for you though mate so just let me know if you want me to have a recon for you.

If you want part break downs let me know.

I personal went for the without fogs option as this is something i can get next month cash wise and i had some cash going to some special little add ons, as you do!

U might also be interested in some of the stuff i get in.

What are you running and what year is your ride??

Have you thought about getting black projector indicators up front, they would really seal the deal....something to think about anyway.

Posted Image

Before the sports bumper and you can see the black projector lindicators.

Posted Image

My mates car up on the lift.

Posted Image

And not the best picture in the world but you get the idea, my car with the sport bumper on and angels. :mosh:

Posted Image

Edited by ali

cheers for the reply ali

i'm just checking for prices and what is out there in nz for my car......just got some 19" rims so my wallet is still dented from that :(

i drive a 1999 320i, it has Hamann eye lids, side skirts, and rear skirt *thats why i want to get a front next* also lowered on Eibach springs, K&N filter....etc

She looks great mate and very good choice of brands, where did you source the Hamann gear from??

Which of the Eibach kit did you go for the pro kit or sport line??

Sorry for all the question mate i dont get a chance much over here to talk regarding modded e46s.

Both my mate and i have 99s mine is a 318 and his a 328...

Not wanting you to become poor or anything but this is my mates vert with Hamann splitter on the sport bumper. :D

Posted Image

Looking nice Ali .... Don't worry about the post in the other thread .. i just came accross the pics just here .....

What other things do you have in mind Ali ... What can you get ??

Could you hook me up with the rear windscreen spoiler ??

BTW .. is your licence plate a personalised one ??

A Cutey 318 ... hahah !!

BTW .. is your licence plate a personalised one ??

A Cutey 318 ... hahah !!

Oh yah the plate is class ahahaha or sometimes a piss take :D

The rear windscreen spoiler for a compact is most likely going to be a major brand part i.e. Hamann or ASC. The compact is as im sure you have found a hard vehicle to get aftermarket parts for but give me a few days mate and ill see what i can come up with... It will give you something to think about atleast and thats what this is all about.

I havent found any places that look after e46 pilots over here and i know there are people out there that want the goods but as there isnt anything around they stay in the shadows..... Now look ive meet a couple more e46 guys that enjoy their rides, awesome!!

Next up is some ACS interior mods and some carbon fiber spliters which should be all hooked up by the end of the month... cant wait.

I should get into shadow ninjas ear, that company car needs some expression although i hear he might be moving it on....

Yes i know exactly how hard it is to get after market parts for my car .... but i'm just interested in finding out what people can find for me at the moment .... because i just brought myself a phone and accessories and sh*t .. stung me nearly $1500 ....

Oh i sure do enjoy my E46, even tho it's still just a little 1.8 but i enjoy it a lot none the less .... There is basically nothing for E46 here in lil' ol' dunedin ... just what Cooke Howlison BMW can offer .. and that is BUGGER ALL for me !!

She looks great mate and very good choice of brands, where did you source the Hamann gear from??

Which of the Eibach kit did you go for the pro kit or sport line??

Sorry for all the question mate i dont get a chance much over here to talk regarding modded e46s.

Both my mate and i have 99s mine is a 318 and his a 328...

Not wanting you to become poor or anything but this is my mates vert with Hamann splitter on the sport bumper.  :D

oooh that soft top is freakin nice!!

all the parts came with my car when i got it, all i did was changed the rims from factory to 19"...........not sure about the Eibach kit, all i know its says Eibach on the springs and they are black colour.....its not very low but just a good hight i think

oh i so want a new front now but my poor wallet can't afford one :(

Edited by evil_elmo

There is basically nothing for E46 here in lil' ol' dunedin ... just what Cooke Howlison BMW can offer .. and that is BUGGER ALL for me !!

Bugger all alright Ali, go see BMW CHCH. They are great with parts and deals etc.

Try Scott Donaldson.

Bugger all alright Ali, go see BMW CHCH. They are great with parts and deals etc.

Try Scott Donaldson.

What i ment is BMW can't offer me anything good from the original stuff ... doesn't matter which BMW dealer i go to...

Ali,

From what i can see you can only get rear roof spoilers from either Hamann or AC Schnitzer. When i got my ACS for the e36 it cost me about $600 so im going to guess that the price would be around the same for the compact.

I know i can get ACS style roof spoilers for about $400-$450 but im not to sure if thats including the compact..

Ill ask my Hartage guy if he can do anything :thumb:

Sign in to follow this