Sign in to follow this  
SRBMW

BMW LSD e30 e36 e32 e21 e23

I'm going to be bringing back some more bits from the US so if anybody would like an lsd diff you will need to contact me and put a deposit down.

e30

2.93 650

3.25 700

3.46 750

e36

3.15 1000

3.91 1100

E32 750i V12 type with 3.15 750

e21 320i 1500

E23 2.92, 3.07, 3.25 750

You can swap the lsd centre into any E30 diff so long as it's the same size one, either small or med case.

I had a 4.1 in mine.

Prices are next to the ratios aren't they Peter?

Oh.. Um :unsure:

Lol, I thought they were some technical number relating to the diffs that I didn't understand... Ahem.

SRBMW: Can you give me a bit more info? IE: Who makes them, possible warantee's etc etc. I'm still running the slotted front rotors I bought off you and they're champion.

When are you going and what sort of deposit are you after?

Keen on e30 but would have to be 3.64 +

Oh.. Um :unsure:

Lol, I thought they were some technical number relating to the diffs that I didn't understand... Ahem.

SRBMW: Can you give me a bit more info? IE: Who makes them, possible warantee's etc etc. I'm still running the slotted front rotors I bought off you and they're champion.

They are genuine bmw diffs, just good second hand ones, haven't had any probs with any ones in the past,glad to hear the rotors are going well.

When are you going and what sort of deposit are you after?

I'm bringing a shipment back late this month of other bits so will chuck these on if any body needs them, a decent one to make sure you are genuine buyer as alot of people are oh yep nah

Keen on e30 but would have to be 3.64 +

Can also do small case lsd diffs but what's the point!

Edited by SRBMW

I'll take the "e30, 2.93 650" let me know how much you want for a deposit+ your details and ill transfer it.

Are you based in Auckland?

When is the absolute latest you'd be willing to look at for commitment?

Would you be able to source these LSD's later down the track as well?

Yes I've been dealing with this guy for many years I just try to bring some back to help others out when I'm bringing back other bits from the states.

can you get the six bolt med case for e34s? pref high 2's or any 3's ratio. if so what sort of cost?

Edited by 2jze34

can you get the six bolt med case for e34s? pref high 2's or any 3's ratio. if so what sort of cost?

Hey mate they can't get those ratios in the US if you are happy with your diff ratio I can sort you just the lsd centre.$600

I got a question. How do you know what ratio is better? and what ratio your car is?

I got a question. How do you know what ratio is better? and what ratio your car is?

Will have a tag on the diff with the ratio, all depends on your tastes and your goals for the vehicle,some want low revs at 100km some don't care and run punchy ratios to help with acceleration

some want low revs at 100km some don't care and run punchy ratios to help with acceleration

by punchy do you mean higher ratio?