Sign in to follow this  
ssbmw

My old 635csi Highline for sale

Hi guys,

As I may have mentioned about 6 months back, I was aware my old 635csi Highline was up for sale soon. Well it is now up for sale at Giltraps - I believe it was traded.

A few of you have seen this car around in Auckland. The mileage has ramped up since I owned it, but it is still one straight car. The price is probably way out of sync to market but this has to be one of the better 635csi's in NZ

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-308132471.htm

What would that actually be worth out of interest?

Looks very clean and tidy

I am figuring around $15-20k and I think you are on the money. It is a classic but in this market you have to be realistic. A lower mileage 1990 grey Highline from Wellington didn't sell at $15k earlier this year. These things like the E31 are kind of in a niche market now.

When I bought it it had like a massive folder of receipts and I know the subsequent owner reconditioned the gearbox, replaced the whole suspension, added the style 5's, added a customised exhaust and resprayed the bonnet. The interior in cream leather is superb.

I have never seen a another Highline 635csi in this colour (however there are a couple of 86's in Auckland) and from what I know only 1 M635csi in RHd was ever made in this colour.

This is truly a special car and though I think the asking price is a tad unrealistic, it is a very nice example and I hope it goes to a good home.