Sign in to follow this  
JiB

LOL Touring LOL

Are you going to the illegal drags tonight :P

Keep for a cruise Jono :D

No even auuu. (I've always wondered how people knew where to go for those congregations)

Haha, a cruise with the Megane and the bugeye STi? Two very awkward looking turbo vehicles :lol:

Yea, mine looks good from the front yours looks good from the back, if your car is blue we could just drive bumper to bumper and it might look ok ;)

Yea, mine looks good from the front yours looks good from the back, if your car is blue we could just drive bumper to bumper and it might look ok ;)

Not even. :lol:

Yup, I do indeed have a blue one, you'd have to paint your rims gold to match though :P

Not even. :lol:

Yeah, sometimes I'm glad I'm on the inside of the car (secretly the bugeye is growing on me)

I didn't like the price, interior, driving position, or seats of the Evos. I'm sure they're quicker - but as a daily, I'd much rather the STi!

P.S. My insurance on the Subaru is cheaper than the touring's 'cos it's stock. But insurance companies wouldn't even look at me when I said "evo". Weird.