Sign in to follow this  
pussytamer

E30 M3

If any of you guy's know of a M3 for Sale in the N/Island can you let me know. I'm looking for a tin top, and not the convert... in Parnell which has been around for around 4 months.

Dont you already have a M3 , dont be greedy lol :lol:

dont worry when a M3 comes on sale everyone here will know withen a few hours lol

Edited by bimmer boy

Yeah I do, and I just got the car back from getting the all of the leather re done at a cost of $700.00. But I want one that can be given a hard time . I'm trying to find the one that GVI (Penrose) had for sale which he used on the track so he could get use to the Left Hand drive car ,as his rally car is LHD, he felt the M3 was cheaper to run/repair than his rally car.

there was one - just came into the country didnt it .. and was on trademe not long ago under competition cars.

I checked out Trademe ... nothing there, and before 07 would be better!! There is a few around, but I think they are in too good of condition for what I want .

Cant be registered till 20 years old though.

Even then it has to be exported and then re-imported.

Cheers

And they may change the rules before then. Not worth the risk - a friend has looked at this. They did it last year by exporting a car to aussie and then importing back, and it worked, but decided not worth the expense to do again.

If you know someone in shipping maybe you could do it without it actually leaving the shore, or just get someone to take it outside the 12 mile limit, but you would still have to fabricate documentation showing it coming from some other country - hard and risky.

i bought the one from CHCH about 6 weeks ago and its a 89,bought the car after being told from a number of people that a law change was coming which will mean we can rego them as LHD i been told, if not looks like it will be getting a cage and a log book.

cant wait!

post-1937-1179601827.jpg

post-1937-1179601850.jpg