Sign in to follow this  
Gus

BLING BLING....its me

U kno what they say if it an't E36 it duzn't Count

na jks i don't want to make a new topic so i jsu add a new pik in here if das alrite )

post-9-1073287366.jpg

yup...thats def bling enough to be in the BLING BLING thread....what is it? E36's are def growing on me...however E3o all the way!

gus it breaks my heart to see you list "2 working foglights" ive been the cyclops for over a year, with only one proper foglight. its impossible to find a face lift e30 passenger side fog. and everytime ones turned up, ive missed out onaccount of being to ghetto between pays. seeeck ride tho. looks very close to how id like mine to look after ive thrown some money at it... i think i saw you in taka a little while ago, i remeber thinking "jesus, thats way tidyer than mine... ah f**k it, i bet its an auto!"

gutted. its all good though, go the manual 325 4dr! were you guys taking the piss or was it really an auto once? my rego reads 325i - 4, and my mates is 325i - A. does that mean his was an auto once??

yeah mine was once an auto, you can usually tell from the clutch reservoir added as opposed to it being part of the brake reservoir...the funny thing about mine is that its not registered as a 325iA, just a 325i......not sure why....ive got a bit more work to do to the car....hoping to sell the chromes ASAP....got a whole lot of little bits and pieces to get sorted....aim is to be ready for the track day. ive got a 325 exhaust to replace my milo can....the previous owner was a bit of retard..replaced the stock 325 dual exhaust with a single pipe when it got rusty...also gotta get hold of a 325 exhaust manifold going into 2 branches, the South African ones came with a 320 manifold oddly enough...have to get some springs as well....running jamex superlows on the front (horrible) and original mtech springs on back (the guy lost the fronts!) as well as some other work! like fixing my left rear trailing arm this weekend.....i hate curbs

really? awesome....who?when?where?what?how much?....ill let ya know when i got a bit of $$ to fix it with

1988 E30 325i Sedan

K&N Pod..no cold air box

Jamex 65mm springs (far too low..and rear ones arent captive!)

17" Advanti Raptor Chromes (BLING!)

Leather Recaros (Basically all the 325iS options...OBC!)

Mtec 2 Replicas Side skirts

Muffler and Coby Silencer

320i exhaust manifold (very random)

E36 Shift knob

JVC headunit, sub, amp (again...???)

25% tints

waxed and polished by my bitch andrew

2 working fog lamps

yeah...looking at selling the mags and using the money to fix all the little things...and then having no money and longing after alpinas...the chromes are a little too bling for me and get attention...but otherwise very nice...fun to drive!

those?

jamex superlows

dont use them without shocks....car bottoms out over bumps....it sucks...nowhere near legal either

shocks dont have sh*t all to do with the height, all they do is stabilise the car when going over bumps, i.e keep the tyres contact with the road. if you have fuct shocks (soo many people do!) and you get low springs your car is gonna make sweet love with the bumpstops and then you take a corner to quick hit a bu,p and lauch the curb into a tree..

do it once do it right ladies and gents!

shocks dont have sh*t all to do with the height, all they do is stabilise the car when going over bumps, i.e keep the tyres contact with the road. if you have fuct shocks (soo many people do!) and you get low springs your car is gonna make sweet love with the bumpstops and then you take a corner to quick hit a bu,p and lauch the curb into a tree..

do it once do it right ladies and gents!

word yo!!!

shocks are way to often over looked.

man they pretty much are the suspension heart!