Hey there

I am making my e30 325i manual, this is what i have sorted

g260 box

Stage3 Clutch kit (thanks RDS)

Pedal Box (thanks tastic)

Masted and slave

Drive shaft (thanks tastic)

what i need is

That rubber dohnut thats between the gear box and the driveshaft(i got one from auto stop before but they have no more)

Flywheel

the gearbox fork that slave cyliner push to move the clutch(lost mine when transporting CAN NOT FU&^ING BELIEVE THAT)

Im pretty sure that all i need, if theres anything that im missing there for my conversion just say and if i need it ill buy it from you

Thanks GARETH

Edited by nutterbutter

Buy new master and clutch slave cylinders. trust me dont even think about rebuilding it ive been through that.

You can buy them through Supercheap and work well.

Buy new master and clutch slave cylinders. trust me dont even think about rebuilding it ive been through that.

Sweet as man i got a brand new slave might invest in new master to then, but im really in need of a fly wheel

If i cant seem to find one i might have to buy another 320i theres a phew going round for $800-$1500 but yeah if thats the case i guess ill be selling parts but yeah if i cant find a fly wheel by tuesday then ill be looking at a whole car and just sell part off it/make it auto if i really want to

so if any one can help me out that would be the best

thanks For the help though

gareth

Got a couple of flex discs you can choose from too.

See if you can buy a whole manual car accident damaged or something.

Hey there

I am making my e30 325i manual, this is what i have sorted

g260 box

Stage3 Clutch kit (thanks RDS)

Pedal Box (thanks tastic)

Masted and slave

Drive shaft (thanks tastic)

what i need is

That rubber dohnut thats between the gear box and the driveshaft(i got one from auto stop before but they have no more)

Flywheel

the gearbox fork that slave cyliner push to move the clutch(lost mine when transporting CAN NOT FU&^ING BELIEVE THAT)

Im pretty sure that all i need, if theres anything that im missing there for my conversion just say and if i need it ill buy it from you

Thanks GARETH

I can do E30 or E21 M20 flywheel. Possibly have a clutch fork. PM me if you are keen

If the bores on the inside of the slave/master are free of scratches, a rebuild kit is much more of a cost effective option. $150 for a toyota starlet master, or $20 for a rebuild kit. I'd expect prices would be similar for beemers.

I paid about $30 for a new slave through BNT, mind that was trade price. Though everyone knows someone that can get them trade ;)

I paid about $30 for a new slave through BNT, mind that was trade price. Though everyone knows someone that can get them trade ;)

Yeha same here dads a regiserted dealer and Bro in law is MTA certified and manages HILLSIDE AUTOMotive in glenfield so if any of you need work done or services/wofs talk to them ($30wof i think)

and yeah thanks for all the help i have pm every one, sorry its taking so long i have also just moved to new place so been busy

THanks Gareth

Hey there does anyone have a manual gearbox mount? thansk Gareth