Sign in to follow this  
Gotheschu

WTD: E30 Facelift front & rear bumper

WTD: E30 Facelift front & rear bumper

Done a barter deal with a signwriter so he's gonna cover the car and get it looking good so I want to get the exterior looking good so he can do it once not twice. ( Best get him do it once instead of doing it again when i get the facelift stuff)

If you look at the photo the rear bumper and front is much lower down on the wheels if you get what I mean when my pre face lift rear bumper espically is high up on the wheels and I love the E30's when the back end sits low compared to the wheels if you get it. Hard to explain. Hope I described it enough.

Heres how I want the panels on my car to look forget the signage he has on it.

post-5250-1281684053.jpg

Edited by Gotheschu

As far as I am aware, you must run the bumpers skirts etc that came with your car, p/f on p/f car etc.

As far as I am aware, you must run the bumpers skirts etc that came with your car, p/f on p/f car etc.

ahhh serious?

Thought in the regulations you could run any 3 series E30 body as long as you use the permitted engines. So wouldn't the panels be allowed if they were an original BMW product?

Never came out on that car tho did they? I know for sure you can't change the front lips, and am pretty sure same applies to all body panels, incl. bumpers. Thing with p/f lift is the height of the back arches, don't look as good as the f/l cars.

Never came out on that car tho did they? I know for sure you can't change the front lips, and am pretty sure same applies to all body panels, incl. bumpers. Thing with p/f lift is the height of the back arches, don't look as good as the f/l cars.

ah thats really annoying. I need a new rear bumper as theres a pretty big rust hole forming. but sht, i was really hoping to improve on that.

as correct as you are regarding arches etc, the "don't look as good as the f/l cars" is a matter of opinion :)

as correct as you are regarding arches etc, the "don't look as good as the f/l cars" is a matter of opinion :)

Yeah Right. :lol:

Yeah the bumpers have nothing to do with the look of the arches. The PFL arches are a different shape altogether.

If I was you I would not worry about silly things like this. Or even making your car look pretty. My car is the ugliest in the bunch and still came 9th last season with a weak motor.

Spend your time and money of things that matter and get you racing.

Was that before or after drop 3 Dan? :lol: