Sign in to follow this  
djasonz

Where can i get e92 Accessories & Parts in NZ?

hey guys. does anyone know where to get e92 parts, body parts and accessories in NZ?

im kinda looking for a Matt black grill, and e92 M3 bumper

Cheers

Edited by de'jay

Re the black grille, you could try giving Seth at CarFolie a call or PM or whatever. He can wrap stuff like that.

.. assuming you're in Auckland..

Edited by Quailboy

hey guys. does anyone know where to get e92 parts, body parts and accessories in NZ?

im kinda looking for a Matt black grill, and e92 M3 bumper

Cheers

I'd imagine it would be mega dollars for an M3 bumper from Team McMillan or JC BMW. I remember E46 CSL seats being ridiculous amounts of money, probably to keep some exclusivity

Strange. I didn't get any PM from you.

Please try sending it again :)

Cheers

Seth

hmm. i think i forgot to press send. damn nw i forgot what i was goin to say. ill send you a message nw

Look overseas for bumpers and qaulity parts.

I had this problem around 6-7 years ago with the e46 .. NZ just doesnt have a market for e9x cars at the moment.

Jump on e90 post and check out some of what others are doing over there. You can import stuff from the states.

Look overseas for bumpers and qaulity parts.

I had this problem around 6-7 years ago with the e46 .. NZ just doesnt have a market for e9x cars at the moment.

Jump on e90 post and check out some of what others are doing over there. You can import stuff from the states.

ive been looking on ebay, but ive never used ebay before so.. abit scared. was still looking for e92 parts in nz. n i think ill give up my hope looking for e92 parts in nz. :P

thanks

Screw ebay ... (well unless you know what youre looking for)

Dont make the mistake of magpie syndrome and buying something because you think it will look cool.

Have a search around on various overseas e90 forums and work out the look you want and the looks you dont want and go from there.