Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

selling the two 7 sereis 89 735iL & 92 730i V8

here's the deal . the 1992 730i 3L V8 approx 155-160Kw 5spd auto . has done 186000km ex singapore .

grey with tidy black leather electric seats . nice wood trim etc . all electrics are working (stereo could do with some looking at) has std 15" alloys . is missing front lower left hand corner off the front apron . has both high beam lights cracked .and left fog light also cracked.

will have reg on hold . brake pabs worn in front . now the engine runs and drives well but is a little rough at idle and looks like the headgasget is blown . browny water and oil .needs a new battery and some bulbs ,lower boot carpet is missing .

body work is ok a couple of samll parking dents and the clearcoat on the bonnent needs a cut .

now i could do some of the small things like bulbs ,carpet , stereo ,pollish etc . but i have not much spare time .

so make me a resonable offer on it .

The 1989 735iL 3.5L 208 kw ,long wheel base ,extra 4-5" longer than std exjapan . done 229000km .is greyish , with black leather electric seats . the engine doesn't go i think also blown headgasget ? just turns other tries to fire sometimes ,but wont run . a small crack in sump ( i just did it with the trolly jack moving it around ).the 2 front seats have a bit of a twist in the backs ( a common prob ,can be fixed , info on the net on how to fix) the back seat has some marks on them , the woodgrain trim is a bit faded.body wise ok , a few small parking dents .has std 15" alloys .some bulbs need replacing , catalist come flashing up in the display ( i think catalitic convertor is stuffed maybe) no stereo .

reg will be on hold.

now i do have a spare engine lying about and spare leather seats and a stereo etc availble for extra $$$ .

so make me an offer on it .

ph 021433600 or 09-2997389

will put on trade etc latter , but will give you guys first option

post-11-1110966136.jpg

pic of interior of the 730i

post-11-1110966285.jpg