Sign in to follow this  
VeeDub

17x7 Work VS-XX

17x7 3 piece work vs-xx - Bloody good and sought after wheels. I will be $1 reserving them on Monday on trademe, 5x114.3 et47 so you'd need to run adaptors but this is accommodated by the high offset! Dope as dope gets!

Posted Image

Not in 5x114.3 :P

Not in 5x114.3 :P

Ideal for adapters tho. Can 5x114.3 to 4x100 be done? @ 25mm would bring offset down to 22, enough to fit e30s

Anything can be done Jeddy! Only problem is 5 to 4 stud adaptors are 'illegal' in NZ. Just throw your standard wheels on for a warrant!

Anything can be done Jeddy! Only problem is 5 to 4 stud adaptors are 'illegal' in NZ. Just throw your standard wheels on for a warrant!

Even with a cert? I thought spacers/adapters etc were legal as long as they met the standards of a cert.

Even with a cert? I thought spacers/adapters etc were legal as long as they met the standards of a cert.

I'm only going on what guys in the scene have told me, not facts from the authorities. Perhaps if you certed it'd be sweet!