Sign in to follow this  
Guest MSBOND

Another girl wanting an E30

Guest MSBOND

Well my lovely friend kelly is interested in buying her first bimmer and joining the group, shes looking at spending up to $8000, she is after an automatic aswell (she only has an auto licence). She has sold her car and is looking after xmas to get the bimmer.

Guest MSBOND

"Kelly looks pissed" Well kelly an i r dancing partners wen we go clubing so we usually get pretty hammered so we dont feel too raunchy.

wo shes pretty hot .. der are always tons of auto bimmers around for sale but a good place to try is the car fair at ellislie on sundays

I have a 318 for sale . It had a cracked head so I am changing the whole engine, the new engine has only 60 000km on it . Its a grey 1988 4door , Sony CD , AC, PS, PW near new tyres , mint body & interior . I want around $6000 ono.

Guest MSBOND

hey you, long time no c on bimmersport, r you talking bout Morgan the chick wit short brown hair in the photo i sent you that time?

Guest MSBOND

um i havent talked to her yet seen as ive only been back in aucks for 2 days an my ass off but i think theres a girls night out this weekend so il ask her then.

maybe we should start a msbonds hot mates thread.... thoughts?

seriously tho, i didnt used to rate the car fair at ellerslie on sundays but the last time i was there i saw an immaculate auto 4dr 325 with the works, leather, mtech kit, wheels - $8000 ono.

and my little bro picked up a mint 1990 auto 320 with grey leather and immaculate blue/purple pearl factory paint, full luxuary interior, for $3,600 in december

so it could be worth a look?

grrr it was his first car too..... <_<

Guest MSBOND

maybe we should start a msbonds hot mates thread.... thoughts?

AAArrr, cun to thinkof it another one of my mates have just fallin single i should bring her out on a cruise, wen she cums back to auckland that is.