Sign in to follow this  
warrenb

New Chch member

Hi All

I finally grew up and got out of the japper MR2 and moved into a touch of class.

I recently purchased my 1999 E46 328i after the 2nd engine in less than a year died in the "2".

I have loved Beemers for many years since Dad got a 528 back in 1980 then later a 2 yr old 1986 528i back when Beemers were rarely seen on the roads. Although Dad and mum have both had more than their fair share of BM's I have only just got one myself. My partner had a 2000 E46 M318 when I first met her, so the writing was on the wall, I had to get one myself. I narrowly missed getting mum's very low k ex UK 318ti but am happy with the new purchase.

The first car I took on a track (I had been karting for a year or so) was Dad's 528i.

Dad still has his 635csi. He recently sold mums aforementioned 318ti and his 09? 330D estate and took delivery of their pride and joy X1.

Anyways, enough rambling from me.

Please resize & repost your picture..about 800 X 600.... forum rules

Edited by *Glenn*

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the BMW ownership. Great bunch of people here and plenty of information and knowledge.

The E46 looks really good. More pics please!

Welcome Warren. Post up some pics of the 635 and X1 as well.