Sign in to follow this  
ben_d

e30 325i for Sale

Hi all, I decided that I need to sell my m325i- it has sat in the shed in bits since I bought it, and I don't think I will ever get time to put it back together again. I have attached pics- they are not great as the car is in the back corner of my shed, but if you are interested, please come and have a look.

The car is 2 door e30 m325i, with sunroof and manual gearbox. I think it is complete, ie. all the bits are there, but I have never had it together so I can't say for sure. It was involved in a major accident in 1997, and the shell has been repaired. It has been sandblasted and primed, now it needs paint and putting back together.

It has some spare bits with it- 2 sets of tail lights, 2 dashboards in excellent condition with no cracks, and has some sort of sport bumper kit (possibly a repro 'M' kit??).

The engine has a damaged oil filter casting (a bit has broken off) and the drivers side engine mount casting is also broken (have spare)- I am not sure of the condition of the engine otherwise, it would be worth taking the head off and having a look before trying to get it running as it has never been turned over in the 5 years I have had it.

The seats are cloth, and the drivers one has some fraying on the right hand bolster, the rest of the seats look ok.

Rego is long dead, here is the carjam info page: http://www.carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=wbaad12000af55830

I am looking for offers around $1200, but I am not really sure what it is worth, so please tell me if I am dreaming. The car is in Kumeu, and weekends are best to have a look at it.

post-4461-1283658993.jpg post-4461-1283658911.jpgpost-4461-1283659041.jpg

I have had a bit of a cleanup in the shed and have taken some better pictures now. Anyone interested before I put it on TradeMe?

post-4461-1287989164.jpg

post-4461-1287989198.jpg

I have had a bit of a cleanup in the shed and have taken some better pictures now. Anyone interested before I put it on TradeMe?

post-4461-1287989164.jpg

post-4461-1287989198.jpg

Any more pics of the body?? would b great! how much you wanting for the body?

cheerz!

Any more pics of the body?? would b great! how much you wanting for the body?

cheerz!

It is hard to get in there to take more pics, it is in the back corner of my shed. You are welcome to come and have a look though- I will give you a ring.

Do you have pictures of the kit?

Sorry to those who replied- I haven't had a spare weekend for a while. I do have this weekend free though, if you want to have a look at the car, please give me a ring on (021) 259 9837. I am open to offers as I need the space! ;-)

Cheers, Ben.

WOHOOO Cheap family project car =) just saw this and im leading the bidding =DDDDD

Would you still take Bimmersport buy nows?

Edited by Gotheschu

WOHOOO Cheap family project car =) just saw this and im leading the bidding =DDDDD

Would you still take Bimmersport buy nows?

I better not since it has reached reserve. You may end up with a bargain though- it will be interesting to see how the bidding goes.

Cheers, Ben.