Sign in to follow this  
bmwmad

New Member Auckland

Hi all

I own a E30 325i M sport and a E31 840ci, not very mechanical minded but love BMW's. I have been trying to find a piece for my body kit on my E31 It's the piece below the bumber in between the exhaust pipes that clips on and any suggestion where I can get cheap interior parts for my E30 coupe?

Welcome! There are quite a few forum sponsors who will be able to help you out with any parts you may need. Very well priced too.

Pics of both cars are a must!

Enjoy your time here.

Edited by 3 SERIES

Yeah! I wanna see that E31!!

Will get some done soon, needs a wash first lol Had the e31 for almost a year now, $1 reserve on trademe last year see it was discussed on here and ended being a great buy and fun to drive

Welcome! There are quite a few forum sponsors who will be able to help you out with any parts you may need. Very well priced too.

Pics of both cars are a must!

Enjoy your time here.

Thanks. Will get some photos up soon. E30 is a new buy last month, needs more work than I first thought, bits of rust and needs general tidy. Seen the parts wanted section will make a list.

Hi all

I own a E30 325i M sport and a E31 840ci, not very mechanical minded but love BMW's. I have been trying to find a piece for my body kit on my E31 It's the piece below the bumber in between the exhaust pipes that clips on and any suggestion where I can get cheap interior parts for my E30 coupe?

Another E31 member, what colours yours? Have just ordered the front and rear kit for the E31 that your talking about from Germany, should hopefully have some pics up soon. Welcome

Another E31 member, what colours yours? Have just ordered the front and rear kit for the E31 that your talking about from Germany, should hopefully have some pics up soon. Welcome

Just taken some pics of my Toys, sorry crappy day in Auckland will get some more done later was a waste of time cleaning it. You can see in the second photo the piece that is missing from the rear. Where did you order the kit from and was it expense?

E: Pics are a bit large sorry

Edited by Simon*

Guest Simon*

Sorry to do this to you but the pictures were huge. Could you please resize them and post again? Forum rules I'm afraid.

800x600 pixels would be fine. Help is at hand here if you're unsure Forum pics and resizing

Nice Style 5 wheels on the E31 - you'll have the kids drooling over those ;)

Sorry to do this to you but the pictures were huge. Could you please resize them and post again? Forum rules I'm afraid.

800x600 pixels would be fine. Help is at hand here if you're unsure Forum pics and resizing

Nice Style 5 wheels on the E31 - you'll have the kids drooling over those ;)

Sorry about that

post-6226-1284697325.jpgpost-6226-1284697297.jpgpost-6226-1284697371.jpg

post-6226-1284697347.jpg