Sign in to follow this  
lidistick

Car seats

Hi guys,

Just out of interest, what car seats do you guys have for the little ones? I've picked up a Recaro Young Profi Plus overseas as the prices in NZ were astronomical. Managed to find the ISOFIX base on TM (Brand new!!) for about $100.

Pity the wagon doesn't have ISOFIX but I suppose the seatbelts should do the trick :)

Cheers.

Lol, my car has ISOFIX it written all through the interior, I assumed it was a the brand of material on the seats.

Where do you buy Recaro cheap? Im looking for some but the NZ distributor is taking the piss with pricing.

I bought it from Malaysia. The distributor there bought a few but as its not compulsory in Malaysia, he couldn't sell any!! Managed to get the soon-to-be grandparents to fork out $250 which I thought was a bloody good price and managed to pick my colour too :)

Pricing in NZ is crap. Phil and Teds do a capsule but the guys at work reckon its not as safe as Maxi-cosi or Recaro.