Sign in to follow this  
Lukelander

Urgent E30 WTB!

Urgent WTB!!!

After an E30 not too fussed on colour or spec but must be a six cylinder and prefer a 2.5 but am open to ideas.

I have a budget of 4k and ideally want the best I can get for the least possible money ;)

Did I mention it's urgent? I need a car by the end of this weekend and I have cash good to go.

Reply here, call or text 021851838

Cheers, Luke

What is your location? Some interesting E30's on TradeMe.

I'm based in Auckland, but I'd consider a road trip for a deal ;)

Trade me does have some interesting stuff, but is becoming utterly frustrating due to the members who are not at all interested in actually selling their cars!! Yesterday I got "sorry bro it sold ages ago" and "sorry too busy, maybe next week"

This one looks ok, found it last night. any advise?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=319791368

nope, but i happen to have the same car (except p/fl) and same colour! its sascha's car but i reckon the best deal atm .. would be worth sending a pm

Edited by zinnoberrotE30

Hey mate ive got a pre f/l 1986 320i. Its a dark greenfour door and lowered on 16s. has a 2.5inch straight through exhaust to a twin supercharger muffler so has a nice throaty sound. It has a few issues like a leak into the passenger footwell which I cant seem to locate so the carpet and centre console have been removed to try and find it (I still have the interior, jut itting in the shed). Apart from that it has been very reliable and has 145,000 mikes on the clock. Let me know if your interested and maybe we could arrange something. Im not sure on the value of the car but I paid 3900 for it and have done some improvements to it so would be looking for something similar. I have been looking to mybe swap it for a E30 coupe but if I could sell it then I could just buy one.

Thanks, Mike

Edited by NP E30

Hey mate a good friend of mine has his facelift 4 door 325 factory manual for sale. Is based in Auckland. Is a pretty good car. Needs a tidy up and some love but mechanicaly sweet. Even has those smiley E30 headlights that everyone wants.

His name is AJ give him a yell on 0212120129 and tell him Dan sent ya.

It was on TM the other day.

Edit : Found it. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...n-319731775.htm

It needs a new front valance that I was meant to be giving him. Has all its spotlights and brake ducts still.

Thanks everyone, bought the above mentioned 325 manual.

Secondly.... huge sorry to Sascha for organizing to go view ur car and canceling due to buying another one, clearly not worthy of owning ur masterpiece.... Thanks for not being angry!!!

Ps. Driftit, any chance of scoring the front valance off you? Keen as to shiny this baby up ;)

Once again, thanks all, my BMW cherry has now been popped.

Yeah should be alright. I am pretty sure it is a Facelift one. It isn't the same as my PFL one thats for sure.

Will check on Monday as I have racing all weekend.

Hey congrats on the sale. If anyone is keen on mine let me know. im keen for a swap with a e30 coupe or just a straight sale

Secondly.... huge sorry to Sascha for organizing to go view ur car and canceling due to buying another one, clearly not worthy of owning ur masterpiece.... Thanks for not being angry!!!

all good mate, congrats again on the purchase!