Sign in to follow this  
E320iCoupe

New Auckland Member

Hello Nick.

Pictures or it never happened.

Welcome to bimmersport.

lol just picked it up yesterday afternoon and took the rest of the afternoon giving it a deserved clean :)

Needs a few little bits and pieces done, which we will get done at some point. Hopefully you lot can point me in the right direction.

Need to fix the drivers seat, it dropped right back when I tried to adjust back a notch, had to drive it like that to next exit or GF following in her car probably would have stopped on M Way too so ya need new seat me thinks.

Need to fix the drivers seat, it dropped right back when I tried to adjust back a notch, had to drive it like that to next exit or GF following in her car probably would have stopped on M Way too so ya need new seat me thinks.

Gas rams, Mine are both like that haha, should've done it when I had them re-uhpolstered eh? I just manually adjust mine into position and leave it :D

Gas rams, Mine are both like that haha, should've done it when I had them re-uhpolstered eh? I just manually adjust mine into position and leave it :D

Yip, whats a nice bolt in up-grade for 88 coupe. Would like to keep it BMW if possible. other option I was thinking was recaros from evo 2

I forgot to add earlier, one of my immediate concerns is, I found where an oil leak is coming from; the Oil Pressure Sensor, when the engine is not running....

Being hopeful, I thought I might be able to just tighten it, but it appears to seep through where the plastic part and spade connector comes through.

How do you take it out, I had no socket that size nor ring spanner... does repco sell the sensor if this requires replacement?

Someone had left the backs off the front seats, probably looking to see how they could fix the steel frame where the top tubes have come away from the sides at the weld. I noticed that it might not be that difficult to remove the gas struts after you remove the back of the seats, and un clip the upholstery, as mine is only held to the frames by the steel spikes on the frame and the holes in the leather/vynal sides of upholstery.

Hope the above helps you.

Yip, whats a nice bolt in up-grade for 88 coupe. Would like to keep it BMW if possible. other option I was thinking was recaros from evo 2

E30 Sport Seats?

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6686/dsc02736q.jpg

*they are for a coupe

To get the pressure switch out, you need a big spanner, or a deep dish socket. The dealer have them for like 30-40 bucks.

E30 Sport Seats?

http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6686/dsc02736q.jpg

*they are for a coupe

To get the pressure switch out, you need a big spanner, or a deep dish socket. The dealer have them for like 30-40 bucks.

being me, I want the E30 Sport Seats :P anyone have any, I bet they're rare as hens teeth.

Can I change it without dumping oil, as oils nice and clean. lol

Some pics I took last week, and only now had time to upload.

For a fussy person like me, it needs a little bit of a tidy up, but it's a 23year old car after all. :)

post-6264-1286148566.jpg

post-6264-1286148638.jpg

post-6264-1286148709.jpg

post-6264-1286148755.jpg