Sign in to follow this  
1N STYL

has anyone seen my car on the road since monday?

ok my car is meant to be getting fixed right now, but some guys from work sware they saw it drive through taka today, just wondering if any1 has seen it round. :unsure:

guys at work are a bit slow and proberly wouldn't know my car if it ran them over, but just thought i would check.

i always note down the km b4 leaving with it with anyone.

then i can charge them fuel costs when i get my car back.

What a bloody good idea!

You lot are quite a bunch of brainys :rolleyes:

Edited by BMW POWER

there was no fuel in the car so if they drove it anywhere they would have had to fill it up themselves. and yeah i forgot to check the k's

i more care about some1 driving my car around :angry: (if that is the case) especially since it was "spotted" on saturday and they where closed on friday...that would mean they have been driving it for 2days

Guest Andrew

there was no fuel in the car so if they drove it anywhere they would have had to fill it up themselves. and yeah i forgot to check the k's

i more care about some1 driving my car around :angry: (if that is the case) especially since it was "spotted" on saturday and they where closed on friday...that would mean they have been driving it for 2days

there is a car round taka identical to yours - that isn't yours - has everything but the m3 mirrors.

Who cares, mechanics drive their customers cars, get used to it.

Just relax its only a car, if you don't worry about it nothing untoward will happen to it.

Cheers

there is a car round taka identical to yours - that isn't yours - has everything but the m3 mirrors.
:o i hope buy identical u don't mean same wheels

Who cares, mechanics drive their customers cars, get used to it.

Just relax its only a car, if you don't worry about it nothing untoward will happen to it.

Cheers

Driving it to BMW to get looked at is cool, taking it get lunch or what eva is (y u would want to i don't really know) but taking for a long weekend, when its meant to be in pieces soooo not cool